« Older   Newer »

1. Shira94

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    xo da una parte è meglio.. meno gg di attesa XD siiiiii

straquotissimoo! ** eheh!

2. -Fuko-

User deleted

Attendo con ansia *w* La "grande sfida" (così la definiscono alcuni) tra Usagi-san e Ijuuin sensei :O sempre per Misaki naturalmente u.u
    Ho già visto qualche immaginetta ma non se postarla :s

3. MrFlash_

User deleted

Appena viste pure io!! Però io aspetto che sia disponibile l'intero pacchetto della RAW!

Ahhh non vedo l'ora di sapere come andranno le cose con Ijuuin!!

4. -Fuko-

User deleted

hai ragione Flash (:

Anchio *w* Perchè con gli altri era una cosa facile, ma con questo.. chissà :O

5. MrFlash_

User deleted

Ecco qui un riassunto in inglese del capitolo!! Lo metto sotto spoiler!
    At the start it was Misaki and Usagi-san at home, Misaki kept having a bad feeling that he's in great danger.
    Then Usagi-san was trying his hardest to read/memorise/understand Ijuuin sensei's mangas because he got an interview with him (oohh this is not going to go well XD) so Misaki in the background was praying and sweating with worry.
    Then when it was time for Usagi-san to go(Taix waiting), he went hugged Misaki, and Misaki was like 'WHAT ARE DOING!?'all freaked out, Usagi-san replied 'Charging up' XD
    When Usagi-san was gone, Misaki said something like 'I do not want to bump into Usagi-san and Ijuuin sensei, I should go to school and quickly finish work and then come home' and he carried on worrying and thought 'what ever happens please don't drag me into this! (the interview i think)...

Then in Marukawa publisher, Usagi-san and Ijuuin sensei shaking hands and letting the interviewer to take pictures, all smiley smiley XD.
    Kirishima-san (Yokosawa's new lover!)and Aikawa-san was suprise the two sensei actually came to the interview and Kirishima-san was asking Aikawa what's happening, and she (with her worry/dying face) replied 'who knows..'
    Isaka-san popped out from nowhere, all happy happy saying thank you to the two sensei, usagi-san was like 'Ha ha ha' and Ijuuin sensei was like 'same here'.

Interview time!
    the interviewer starts of saying how the literature and the manga world are completely two different world, and ask them to comment on each other's work.
    So Ijuuin sensei started first saying how Usagi-san works are wonderful..blah blah blah...
    and then usagi-san said 'I'm so honered to be able to get just a high praise.' and he started to say how good is Ijuuin sensei's work... blah, blah,blah...
    Kirishima-san in the background commented 'Usami sensei read the manga?' and Aikawa replied 'G-God knows...'

Then suddenly Ijuuin sensei ask a question, and the question was 'Sensei's style of work started to change around four years ago, so did something happened that makes your heart changed?' (something like that)
    Usagi-san was piss (oooo...not good)
    The interviewer was like ' really? I read sensei's work as well, but i never realise!'
    So usagi-san handsomely replied 'How to say it... I never realise that myself'
    Ijuuin sensei went on how his the only one who notice and who usagi-san's work has changed...
    Suddenly Isaka-san popped out (again) and said 'is because, is LOVE right?'
    Usagi-san was like 'WHAT?' and Isaka-san said something the only thing that a man get inspired is stock market! (and something else) i don't know what he's saying ''
    So Usagi-san got more pissed off and told Isaka-san to go away.
    The interviewer is getting more interested, so she asked the two of them have they got marry yet?
    And they both say no, so she carried on 'what about girlfriend?'
    Usagi-san said 'Sadly no.' but thinking 'Well, not a girlfriend' XD
    Ijuuin sensei says 'Hahaha, I'm not very popular.' and the interview kind of went kyaa kyaa...
    Aikawa was complaining about the conversation turns into talking about their love life, Kirishima-san commented on her 'because you're acting like that that's why you never got marry'

carry on... interviwer ask them 'has love life ever get affect your work because of it?' (ahh, don't know how to say it!)
    so Usagi-san says something about being in love definitely will affect work and all the things he get from it is like important treasure to him, and not only love, all his experience from his everyday can use as material for his work.
    Interviewer commented Usagi-san gave a good answer and ask 'what about Ijuuin sensei?'

He says 'if is me, in my work there's hardly any love scene, but the experiences I had definitely affected my work. I use to have hard times during work, and there's a person with no reason cheer for me, because of his words, that's the reason why i am here today. (Then aiming at Usagi-san) " I don't care what happens I will still like sensei!!" he said that to me'
    Usagi-san got shock a bit...
    Then the interviwer commented about that person who said that to Ijuuin sensei being a love confession. Ijuuin sensei replied 'no no not like that, really he was just try to cheer me up. But I really wish it was a confession, it will be my first most important treasure of my life' (something like that)
    Usagi-san said 'really...'

then the room went quiet and very tense...
    Ijuuin sensei start again saying how is the first time for them to sit down like this and have a good talk. And then they just laugh very awkwardly and both said 'Ijuuin/Usami sensei, is so good to see you' sending more tense aura around the room...

Kirishima-san said with a straight face '....ah....oh dear... not sure what's going to happen, I wanna go home.'
    Aikawa just dying and also agree with him and Isaka-san just laughing.

Change to see what's Misaki is doing!

Misaki on the other hand is working hard in the publisher and also finished, so he can go home, but he realise that everyone around is also very tense because of the two famous sensei are here, and started to think about Usagi-san and also wanting to go home quickly. But when he was about to get into the elevator, GUESS WHO HE BUMPED INTO?
    Misaki was very shock...
    'Misaki-kun!' said Ijuuin sensei, Kirishima-san and his editor were there with him.
    Kirishima-san asked Misaki about his work being finished and left, and Ijuuin sensei's editor (what's his name?) tell sensei to go to lounge (some how he looked annoyed)
    Misaki just started to panic.
    Ijuuin sensei started to apologising to him about making a sudden call in the pass.
    Ijuuin sensei's editor left as well because someone is calling him over.
    Misaki went into a panicing mode because now he's alone with Ijuuin sensei and thinking 'Nooo! don't leave me!' (how cute).
    So Misaki asked sensei about Usami sensei.
    Ijuuin sensei replied about Usami sensei left with other staff.
    While they're having a conservation, at the same time Misaki is trying to make a excuse to leave and thinking if Usagi-san saw them together he's going to be dead.
    When Misaki was about to leave, Ijuuin sensei showed him this month's gift for 'The Ken' and of cause that captures Misaki's attention and went into a fan mode, Ijuuin sensei just looking at how adorable Misaki is, while he's happily looking at the gift.
    Suddenly Ijuuin sensei said 'Misaki-kun', Misaki turn his face and Ijuuin sensei put his hand out to touch Misaki's cheek......but.........at the same time round the corner.....came...... USAGI-SAN!!!!!
    Usagi-san was shock at the scene that was in front of him, and Misaki was shock at who he's seeing that he was praying not to see (Ijuuin sensei just looked at Usagi-san with his hand still touching Misaki)
    In a second, Usagi-san was grabbing Ijuuin sensei's wrist and push him away from Misaki.
    Ijuuin sensei with a smirk told Usagi-san 'Usami sensei, there was dirty stuff' which he was holding a fluff (something like that)

Usagi-san was PISSED so he grabbed Misaki saying 'we're going!' and Misaki trying to tell him it was a misunderstanding. Aikawa was shouting at Usagi-san and Isaka-san came waving at Aikawa saying 'found it found it!' and made an announcement to all the staff about Usagi-san is in some kind of big award, Aikawa of course was really happy and Misaki just doesn't know what's happening. Everyone started to congratulating Usagi.
    Misaki turn to see Usagi-san with 'I'm not interested/pissed off' face.
    When Isaka-san was about to calm everyone down he realise Usagi is gone.

Ijuuin sensei saved Misaki and Usagi-san to his lounge, Usagi told Misaki to go home, but Misaki went out the lounge to get some drink for the two sensei, Ijuuin sensei stared at them two while Usagi-san was trying to help Misaki which he was struggling to open the bottle. Then Ijuuin sensei suddenly asked,
    'When did you to started to live together?'
    Misaki replied 'four years including this year' and Ijuuin sensei comment them two being together and misaki goes on about Usagi-san and him actually fight a lot.
    Ijuuin sensei remember something he forgot to ask...
    'Is Misaki going out with Usami-sensei?'
    That made Misaki really shock and he dropped the drink, trying to clean up but Usagi told him to go home. On the other hand Ijuuin sensei was enjoying the reaction on Misaki's face.
    With a apology and a Bam! Misaki run home in panic.
    'No way! This can't be true! No way! It got out! How?! What to do?!' that was all he was thinking.
    On the other hand, Usagi-san was with Ijuuin sensei saying sorry to each other about what just happened. Ijuuin sensei commented on Misaki's reaction, saying he didn't expect to scared Misaki that much and change the subject to saying Misaki is very cute and say how Misaki has safe him from rough time from work and he couldn't forget that moment. And this must 'fate' blah blah blah...

'Usami-sensei,I really like Misaki-kun' Ijuuin sensei said clearly to Usagi. Usagi was a bit shock by that

At home Misaki couldn't do anything but to make bread! XD
    Also thinking stuff like 'how did it got out?' (about him and Usagi-san) 'I don't remember saying anything.' 'Only the Usami family knows about us.' and started to think 'what happen if it the company and outside know about us? It won't be good if it affects on Usagi-san getting the award.'

-Ding Dong-

Usagi-san came back and fell on top of Misaki, drunk as well... (he went to eat with the company after the interview)
    Misaki brought some water to Usagi to drink and Usagi seems to be less drunk and they had a little conversation on about how the meal went.
    Usagi said he simply explained the relationship he has with Misaki to Ijuuin sensei.
    Misaki said 'Simply? Is that really fine?'
    'I guess so.'
    'What do you mean guess so, I'm confused'
    'I don't mind letting people finds out'
    'If people finds out I will be in trouble'
    'Why?' Usagi asked
    'Because we are both man! Of all the people, Ijuuin sensei is the one who found out...' Misaki panicking
    Then Usagi-san suddenly ask 'Misaki, do you like Ijuuin sensei?'
    'Er? I still do, but is...WAH!' (wrong answer misaki )

Then suddenly Usagi-san push Misaki down to the floor!
    'W-WHAT YOU DOING? HEY!'
    Usagi ignored him and started stripping Misaki's lower half and started to give him a BJ.
    'Hey! Stop... wait...STOP IT YOU'RE DRUNK!'
    While Misaki telling him to stop, Usagi just carried on.

After Misaki came, Usagi hugged Misaki and tell him to say 'I love you'
    'Huh?' said Misaki
    'I beg you, please say it, say you love me.' Usagi-san tighten his hug.
    '...Usagi-san, did something happen with Ijuuin sensei?'
    Usagi-san just reply 'nothing happen' and Misaki try to get Usagi-san to get off him and tell him to going to bed because he's drunk.

Usagi started again. '.....I absolutely will protect you, doesn't matter what happens, I won't let you go, so please stay beside me'

Misaki blush and surprised at what he said,
    'w-what's wrong? hahaha,' looking away nervously 'Why are suddenly so serious? Usagi-san, today you're really drunk, hey!' Usagi started to peck Misaki's neck.

Then the scene change to Misaki on the sofa naked...lemon! lemon! XD
    Usagi-san turned Misaki around so he's facing each other and tell Misaki to say 'I love you'
    Misaki replied 'You know even though I don't say those thing you know how I feel!
    'Oh ok...' Usagi replied, 'But I still want to hear it from Misaki's mouth.'
    'W-what...' Usagi started to kiss Misaki again.
    More lemon lemon!

After that, Usagi just collapse in bed sleeping... and misaki still awake and staring at him, remembered he forgot to congratulate Usagi-san with his nomination for some kind of award.
    'Sorry Usagi-san' he thought, 'I'm still very worry. About that, doesn't matter what happens, you will still protect me. Thank you'

Then next morning, everything went back to normal.
    Usagi-san telling Misaki to quit the job at Marukawa Publisher and Misaki of course says no!
    Misaki mention again about 'did any happen between him and Ijuuin sensei.'
    Usagi said nothing at first, then he said 'I give up' and walked away
    Misaki started to complain, then he remember to congratulate Usagi on that award thing even though he doesn't really know the award and also said 'sorry I didn't celebrate yesterday'
    With just Usagi-san was happy and said 'Thank you very much' and ruffled his hair.

And get this... Misaki's IPHONE was ringing (the latest one as well!). It was from the editor department, calling to tell him to go up to Ijuuin sensei's to get the manuscript.
    Of course Usagi-san heard that and was giving evil to Misaki.

'Misaki-kun are you still there?'
    'huh? ah listening...err.. about that...er------ah.' trying to speak to his phone and Usagi just giving evil behind his back.

Però attenzione che potrebbe non essere accurato al 100% perché chi l'ha scritto ha usato le scan cinesi come base!! In un paio di giorni dovrebbe essere disponibile un riassunto migliore dalle scan giapponesi!!

6. Iriya

User deleted

non vedo l'oraaaaaaaaaaaa
    adoro aki quando si inkakkiabubbolaaaaaaaa xDDD è talmente pungenteeeeeeeeee xDDD
    thankssssss

7. Megres412

User deleted

Muahahah!!! Bellissimo, ma non capisco nienteee. Una traduzione in ita??

8. MrFlash_

User deleted

Mi dispiace ma questa non penso di tradurla, se uscirà il sommario completo proverò a tradurre quello!!

9. Megres412

User deleted

CITAZIONE (MrFlash_ @ 1/11/2011, 17:47) 
    Mi dispiace ma questa non penso di tradurla, se uscirà il sommario completo proverò a tradurre quello!!

Gasp!Perchè? Quello non è il sommario completo?!* Si domanda come mai visto che è lunghissimo! :P

Grazie MrFlash, aspetterò. Intanto in qualche modo mi sono arrangiata
    google traduttore è veramente una salvezza in certi casi anche se il concetto di "traduzione" con Google Traduttore è alquanto relativo :lol:

10. MrFlash_

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Megres412 @ 1/11/2011, 18:55) 
    Gasp!Perchè? Quello non è il sommario completo?!* Si domanda come mai visto che è lunghissimo! :P

E' perché è stato scritto partendo come base dalle scan in cinese che potrebbero non essere accurate, di solito c'è un altra persona su LIveJournal che scrive un sommario più dettagliato e completo leggendo direttamente le scan in giapponese, ma ancora non l'ha pubblicato!!

11. Megres412

User deleted

CITAZIONE (MrFlash_ @ 1/11/2011, 20:27) 
    E' perché è stato scritto partendo come base dalle scan in cinese che potrebbero non essere accurate, di solito c'è un altra persona su LIveJournal che scrive un sommario più dettagliato e completo leggendo direttamente le scan in giapponese, ma ancora non l'ha pubblicato!!

Come sei informato, Mr Flash!! :lovva: * Ammirata!

12. Shira94

User deleted

waoo! davvero lungo, sisi!
    se ho tempo leggo :)) nel caso esca il riassunto più dettagliato di cui parli, flash-san, lo pubblicherai qua?

13. MrFlash_

User deleted

Credo che ci sarà neanche bisogno di aspettare il sommario completo!! Perché ci sarà qualcosa di meglio!!

Infatti 2 utenti su Mangafox hanno deciso di tradurre questo act e il precedente, che non è ancora disponibile in inglese!! :lol:

Wuaaa non vedo l'ora di leggerli!!

14. Dark<Angel

User deleted

Uffa! Li voglio leggere ORA!

15. Shira94

User deleted

aaaah!! notizia straaa-meravigliosa flash-san!
    ringraziamo profondamente queste buone anime che ci traducono junjou: arigatou gozaimasu!!! *O*

29 replies since 3/10/2011, 17:30   5631 views